Tuesday, May 15, 2012

missionary homecoming

we posted this video on facebook last week and within 2 hours we had a call from prospective clients wondering if we could be at the airport to document the homecoming of their son! so this thursday, we are heading out to the SLC airport to see the joyous homecoming of another missionary!!

hope you enjoy!



I was away on a business trip so Andrew grabbed the camera gear and was able to film the homecoming of our cousin Sean. If anyone knows me, I am a sucker for anything mission related! I was so excited to come home and see this footage to work with- I definitely got teary eyed as Sean came walking down the hall towards his family!
Wish I could've been there but I am so happy Andrew was able to!!

Welcome home Elder Cassity!

0 comments:

Post a Comment